RTV-25 (formerly RTV-22) is a two component 1:1 Mix addition (platinum) cured RTV silicone rubber which cures at room temperature. Because of its considerable fluidity, it is recommended for the duplication of models with many undercuts. This stuff is really thin!
- High chemical resistance to the aggressive components of some types of resin
- High resistance to laceration (this characteristic guarantees high resistance to wear and tear)
- High level of accuracy in reproducing very small particulars
- High dimensional stability over time and non-deformability
- Considerable resistance to high temperatures and to ageing
- Excellent non-stick effect
- Soft, stretchy, high tear resistance,
- Will not shrink in service
PLATINUM CURE for HIGH PRECISION Jewelery; Art; Industrial & Architectural molds — Highest quality in the world. Room temp cure TIME OF ABOUT 2 Hours.
Shore hardness of 25A – Will not shrink in service.
Common uses of RTV-25 Platinum Cure Silicone:
- Urethane (polyurethane)
- Plaster Hydrocal, Hydrostone
- Polyester casting resin
- Low melt metals (mold life can be short)
- Cement, Concrete
Technical Data Sheet: RTV-22 TDS
Safety Data Sheet: RTV-22 Base SDS
Safety Data Sheet: RTV-22 Catalyst SDS
For your project you may also need: