Stoner E-236 Urethane Mold Release is specially formulated as a release agent and anti-stick lubricant for molded urethanes. A light coating produces best results.
E236 provides fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application. Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, compression, transfer, vacuum form, pour cast, die cast, and extrusion molding.
- Saves time – lets urethane parts release quickly and easily from molds.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non-staining.
Technical Data Sheet: Stoner E-236
Safety Data Sheet: Stoner E-236