Also know as “sign board” and “ tooling board” Precision Board is a rigid high-density polyurethane board (HDU) designed for many applications and industries. It is a great substrate for dimensional signage, composite tooling, thermoforming tools, check fixtures, modeling, prototyping and trim work.
Precision Board Plus manufactured in California and distributed through Raw Material Suppliers is available in Low-Temp or High-Temp options (PBLT or PBHT), in 15 standard densities, in 8 standard sheet sizes and in blocks or sheets in any thickness from ½” up to 24″. Precision Board Plus now has a tighter cell structure which results in better strength, improved surface profile and more chips / less dust during cutting and machining. Lighter densities can be hand sculpted.
Call or write today for a custom quotation
Advantages over other materials:
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Large selection of sheet sizes and densities to fit any project
- Easy to machine
- Certified Green with carbon footprint of 3:1 and Rapidly
- Non-abrasive, no grain, no knots
- Renewable Resource Content of 23.9%
- Dimensionally stable
- Dust/Chips tested to show non-toxic
- Impervious to solvents
- Easily bonded to support larger applications
- Meets FAR 25.853